QUALITY STORAGE AND QUALITY SERVICE
At PortaBull Storage, we strive to be the standard of all temporary on site storage solutions. We accomplish this by providing reliable equipment, industry specific technology, and the highest quality customer service.
NO NEED FOR DIESEL
Our ELECTRIC units are easy to operate, require little maintenance, and are environmentally friendly. Electric-powered cold storage containers are a cost-effective way of storing temperature sensitive products. Our electric units simply plug in to a 3 Phase 480 outlet and measure 40’ x 8’ x 9.6’
The Portabull Standard
- Attractive dry and refrigerated storage units are painted to look great on any property
- Easy access entrance for hassle-free loading and unloading of inventory
- Units carry a Leak Free Guarantee
- All sizes available for the perfect storage solution
With PortaBull Storage, you will receive both quality storage and quality service.
- Multiple lengths to choose from: 10’/20’/40’/45′
- Dry Vans available in 48′ and 53′ options
- Standard or high cube
- Wind and water tight
- On site delivery
- Painted and presentable
Custom Cooler Trailer
- Bumper pull (2 5/16″ ball) – dual axle
- 220v single phase power or generator available
- Maintains temps from 0 to 80 degrees F
- USDA approved
- 7’W x 12’L x 6.5’H
- Customer pickup available
- 20′ and 40′ options to choose from – ground level
- Heated and cooled
- Office/storage combos available
- Plans table and desktop table included
- Painted & Presentable
- Power hookup ready
- On site delivery and pickup available
- 20′ and 40′ lengths available in standard or high cube
- Power options: Diesel, Electric, Hybrid
- Maintains temps from -30 to 85 degrees F
- Remote temperature monitoring and control system
- Roll up door option
- Dock or ground access available
- Painted and presentable
- On site delivery and pickup
Portabull Storage provides flexible rental options to meet your needs. We can provide our customers with both short and long term refrigeration and dry storage solutions. We can rent any of our containers on a daily, weekly, monthly or yearly basis. Call or email us today to get a quote!
Portabull Storage provides fast and reliable delivery and pickup service. We have a network of providers to get your container on site in a timely manner. We can track our refrigerated containers and let you know where they are and when they should be on site so you can have your site prepared in advance.
Portabull Storage not only rents containers but also has containers for sale if that would better serve your needs. We have both dry and refrigerated ground access containers available. Call or email today to get a quote!
Tracking and Inventory Protection
Portabull Storage now offers tracking and remote monitoring of our refrigerated containers. We can not only track the container’s location but can also monitor and control each unit on site to give you peace of mind that your product will be protected. Should a problem arise with your unit we will be notified within minutes that there is an issue and we can have a solution in a timely manner to ensure the safety of your product.